- sold out!
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
what you get
- Hands-On Class Teaches You Wood Refurbishing Techniques
- You'll Work With Paints, Distressing Tools, Cleaning Products & More
- All Materials Needed for the Workshop Are Provided, Including:
- Chalkboard Paint, Milk Paint, Linseed Oil, Turpentine & Two Unfinished Wood Planks
Join Chris of Davis Woodshop and Katie of Drenga Designs for this hands-on class, where you'll learn a variety of techniques that give regular wood a distressed or vintage look and feel. You'll be given two unfinished wood planks, and with Chris and Katie's help you'll apply chalk paint and milk paint, learn to clean and restore wood with linseed oil and turpentine, create texture with tools, and discuss other DIY projects you can complete at home, allowing you to reclaim outdated furniture, home decor, and more.
about livingsocial's 918 f street
Showcasing the best of DC, LivingSocial's 918 F Street offers culinary experiences, fitness classes, beer tastings, and more. So dip your brush or tune your ear to what’s happening on F Street -- you won’t be disappointed. Coming for a special occasion? Email us at email@example.com. Interested in holding a private event 918 F Street? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us here.
Need to know
Frequently asked questions
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to event start time
Duration: approximately 2 hours
Have a question, special medical needs, or require further accommodations? Email us at email@example.com
Grab a drink in the Speakeasy before or after your event! Hours updated here every two weeks
Sign up here to learn about upcoming events at 918 F Street
Get it free: Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free.
- Each guest must have their own voucher for the event
- Participants under 18 years-old must have a voucher and be accompanied by an adult with a voucher
- No late arrivals; voucher subject to forfeiture
- LivingSocial’s 918 F Street practices a no full or partial refund policy
- One reschedule per event; reschedules must be made more than 7 days prior to event date, and new date must be more than 24 hours from time of request
- Waiver can be viewed here: bit.ly/16F0230
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
- Except where noted in the fine print:
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
- ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
- LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
- ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE