Dominated by a massive granite bar and accented by panels of cherry red and walnut in the walls, this spot provides a gorgeous setting to indulge in the fine Italian cuisine crafted by Chef Carmine Marzano:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Menu features tapas-style bar menu and traditional entrées
• Chef Marzano hails from Calabria, Italy, where he began cooking at an early age
An Amazing Menu
Begin with a charcuterie selection served with herb focaccia and toasted bread, or consider a succulent platter of PEI mussels, offered in a variety of preparations including a ginger cream sauce rendition. Then, move on to main dishes like the short rib ravioli or a gourmet pizza topped with Shiitake, cremini, and button mushrooms. For dessert, make a selection from a full menu of temptations, including highlights like the Nutella pizza or cannoli filled with homemade ricotta cream.
Osteria Marzano's Website
Get it free: Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free.
fine printLimit 1 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts • Limit 1 per table per visit • Valid only for dine-in • Excludes alcohol • Reservations required and subject to availability • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2020 PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2013