91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You can shower, shave, and drink a grove's worth of freshly squeezed OJ, but no weekend morning routine is complete without sitting down with one of the world's best newspapers: The Washington Post.
• $13 ($48 value) for 26 weeks of The Washington Post Sunday edition
• Delivered to your door within The Washington Post's delivery area
Keeping You Informed
Prop your feet up and get full access to a world's worth of news and opinions in the paper's outlook, sports, travel, metro, and business sections. Hand KidsPost off to the little ones while you scour features like Deal Hunter, the Real Estate Guide, and the Sunday Style Section. The Washington Post's top-tier investigative reporting, editorials, and photos have earned it 47 Pulitzer prizes, among numerous other awards and accolades.
- Limit 1 voucher per household
- Subscription is valid for 26 issues of the Sunday Washington Post
- Valid for new customers and valid former customers who have not had a subscription within the past 30 days, and do not have outstanding balances
- This offer is only available in certain home delivery areas; visit www.wpsubscribe.com/livingsocialeligibility to check availability
- After purchasing your voucher, you must enroll at www.wpsubscribe.com/livingsocial2013 prior to the expiration date in order to begin receiving your subscription; at the time of enrollment, the Washington Post will ask you to provide certain information to establish your account (such as your name, address, email address, and voucher code), but you will not be required to provide any payment information
- Entire value must be redeemed by same household
- At the end of the 26-week promotional period, the purchaser's subscription will continue and the purchaser will be billed every 8 weeks at the prevailing home-delivery rate unless the purchaser contacts The Washington Post
- Other conditions apply
- Except where noted in the fine print:
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
- LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
- PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2021
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013
* 'lower price' discount may not apply to multiple purchases, select your options to see your final price.