- 50% savings
Get it free: Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free.
With warm weather on the horizon, it's time to enjoy a day of fun in the sun -- in a tropical paradise:
• $15 ($30 value) for admission for two adults and a canoe rental
• $27 ($55 value) for admission for two adults and two children with two canoes
• Open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and located just five miles west of I-4 in Sorrento
Why You'll Love It
This hidden gem is surrounded by 9,000 acres of conservation land where wildlife and adventure abounds. Explore the Wekiva River -- the second most protected river in Florida -- by canoe, shoot down the tubular waterslides into a natural spring-fed lagoon with a 40-foot waterfall, picnic, and enjoy a cold beverage at the Tiki Bar. Expand your adventure by zip-lining across the swimming oval, which is an amazing feature provided by Florida EcoSafaris (available on Saturday and Sunday).
Wekiva Falls' Website
fine printLimit 2 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts • Option A: Valid for 2 adults only • Option B: Valid for 2 adults and 2 children only • Canoe rentals are subject to availability • Excludes holiday weekends, including 7/4-7/8, 8/30, 8/31, 9/1, and 9/2 • Last canoe rental goes out at 4 p.m. daily • A drivers license is required for canoe rental • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2013