94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Bespoke bling is a lovely thing, but unless you really do love kid-crafted pasta-and-string efforts, DIY is your best bet for getting hold of uniquely brilliant baubles. Learn how for a tiny $19, with a jewellery making class at Tiger Eye Beads on Cuba Street, plus get $15 of credit towards your beads (total value up to $40). Choose a beginner class and create a floating necklace, earrings and bracelet; or get crafty with a bold knotted necklace, three-strand necklace, cluster necklace or crystal crimped necklace class. Perhaps your lobes would love you to make them four sets of earrings at the earring class; or maybe you'd find a freshwater pearl and crystal set or linked bracelet truly handy accessories. If you yearn for adornments (and who doesn't?) you'll adore the results of this deal!
- Limit 2 per person, additional as gifts
- Excludes the "Make what you want" class
- Bookings required, subject to availability and must be made 7 days in advance
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply
- Except where noted in the fine print:
- No cash value/cash back
- Gratuity is not included
- Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
- Enjoy By June 6, 2013
* 'lower price' discount may not apply to multiple purchases, select your options to see your final price.