LivingSocial's Craft BeerFest!
The Piazza at Schmidts • Philadelphia, PA
- sold out!
what you get
- Unlimited Pours of More Than 80 Craft Beers
- Philly's Best Food Trucks and Restaurants
- Live Music, Giant Beer Pong and Other Games, Interactive Art, and More!
- Limited $45 Tickets Available At Door For Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon Sessions
LivingSocial's beer extravaganza is back! With an amazing selection of brews to indulge in and loads of awesome entertainment, this is sure to be one of the season's best events.
Head to The Piazza at Schmidt's on the weekend of October 18 to enjoy this jam-slammed fest featuring some 80 craft brews, along with some of Philadelphia's best food trucks and loads of entertainment. Plus, you'll be helping those experiencing homelessness in Philly communities transform their lives through running with our local charity partner Back on My Feet (see more below).
Enjoy one General Admission ticket, including:
• Unlimited 2-ounce pours of more than 80 craft beers
• Live local music
• Access to top-notch Philadelphia food trucks and restaurants on site (food not included in ticket price)
• Backyard lawn games and activities
• BeerFest mini stein to take home
lending a helping hand
LivingSocial is proud to partner with our friends at Back on My Feet, a national nonprofit organization based in Philadelphia that helps those experiencing homelessness change the way they see themselves so they can make real change in their lives that results in employment and independent living. The organization creates a community built on the very profound and innate desire for all of us to feel recognized, appreciated and supported. Back on my Feet does not provide food nor shelter, but instead provides coaching, resources, financial aid, job training and access to employment opportunities. Learn more by visiting the Back on My Feet website.
Anchor, Batch 19, Blue Moon, Boston Beer Co., Boxcar, Crispin Cider & Fox Barrel, Dock Street, Evil Genius, Evolution Finch's, Full Sail, Fullers, Goose Island, Great Lakes Brewing Co., Ithaca, Kona, Leinenkugel, Long Trail, Magic Hat, McKenzies Hard Cider, Old Dominion, Prism, Red Hook, Rogue, Sam Adams, Saranac, Sierra Nevada, Sixpoint, Smuttynose, St. Killians, Starr Hill, Susquehanna Brewery, Troegs, Vermont Hard Cider Co., Victory, Weyerbacher, Widmer, and more!
available food options (not included in ticket price)
Gunner's Run, PYT, Mac Mart, Vernalicious, Cow and the Curd, Pitruco, Lil Dan's, Chickie & Pete's, Yumtown, and Johnny Bravo's Surf 'n' Turf
Need to know
Friday Night: 6 to 10 p.m.
Saturday Afternoon: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday Night: 6 to 10 p.m.
Public Transportation -- SEPTA
From all points west: Take the MFL (Market-Frankford Line) Subway to Girard Station
From all points west on Girard Avenue: Take #15 Trolley to Girard Station at Girard & Front
From all points south: Take the Broad Street Subway to the MFL or #15 Trolley to Girard Station
From the east: Take PATCO to 8th & Market Station, transfer to the MFL and take to Girard Station
All regional rail routes: Take to Suburban Station and transfer to MFL and take to Girard Station
Check septa.org for bus routes and current schedules
We highly recommend taking public transportation, but if you plan on driving, get directions here
Follow this event online at #lsbeerfest
Want to attend the event for free? Volunteer with our charity partner, Back On My Feet by visiting the website here
Arrive in style with Uber! Use promo code LSBEERFESTPHL to receive a free ride up to $20 (new users only)
Get it free: Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free.
- REFUND POLICY: Refunds not allowed; all purchases are final
- Each voucher is good for 1 person
- This is a 21+ event; valid ID required
- Event is rain or shine
- Parking not included
- LivingSocial reserves the right to refuse alcohol and/or remove anyone who appears intoxicated without a refund
- Management reserves the right to check all bags; bag check will be conducted by security upon arrival. Prohibited items include but are not limited to: outside glassware, outside food and beverages, illegal items
- All alcoholic drinks must be sampled from provided tasting glass
- All beers and are subject to change and some brands/styles may run out before others
- Participants will be asked to sign a waiver; preview it here: bit.ly/16F0230
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
- ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
- LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE